CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS (CEs)
The 2015 North American Systemic Constellation Conference is pleased to partner with Ce-Classes.com to offer conference participants a variety of CE’s from different credentialing bodies.
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselor and Mental Health Counselors
- Addiction Professionals including CAADAC and CAAP
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Licensed Educational Psychologists
Ce-Classes.com is approved by the State of California.
- SW, MFT & LEPs: Ce-Classes.com is approved by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Continuing Education Provider – PCE 4297
- Nurses: The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires 11/30/2016.
- CAADAC: The California Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (CAADAC) Provider Number OS-12-174-1114 Expires 11/2016
In addition, Ce-Classes.com is approved by:
- The American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org Approved Continuing Education Program (ACE). Approval Period: 1/5/15 – 1/5/17. (Provider # 1142) Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for the program. Social Workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.
- The National Association of Addiction Professionals (NAADAC) Provider #656
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires 3/31/2017
- The Texas Board of Social Work Examiners, Continuing Education Provider – 5674 expires 4/30/2016.
- The Texas Board of Professional Counselors, Continuing Education Provider – 1622 expires 2/28/2016.
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board – Provider # RCST031201 expires 5/31/2017.
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896) Expires 10/31/2016 Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CONFERENCE
- Identify core principles of Systemic Constellations work.
- Identify one or more new approaches to resolving client problems in the Systemic Constellations schema.
- Strengthen and expand skills as a Systemic Constellations Facilitator.
- Learn how to expand Systemic Constellations with one or more other therapeutic modalities.
- Identify weaknesses and “blind spots” as a facilitator for the purposes of finding future support and resources to address.
12 CREDIT HOURS
The regular conference (Friday, November 13 – Sunday, November 15, 2015) offers up to 12 hours toward Continuing Education Units (CEs). “Licensed Professionals should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.”
CE Certificates are $45 as indicated on registration page. Those purchasing CEs will have a ‘CE Verification of Attendance Sheet’ to be signed by the session assistant/presenter at the end of each workshop attended. Keynotes will have Conference Reps at the exits to sign Sheets. When conference attendance is complete, turn in your ‘Verification Sheet’ at the registration desk to obtain the CE certificate with hours listed for workshops attended.
Certificates are awarded online after completion of the workshop. Participants print their own certificate after registering at ce-classes.com, entering a keycode, and completing an evaluation form.
Workshops are intended for all levels of practitioners. Exceptions are noted within the workshop schedule. Please confirm your schedule for the appropriate learning level.
GRIEVANCE POLICY: Any CE participant who is not satisfied for any reason should contact Rev. Leslie Nipps (firstname.lastname@example.org) or James Woeber (email@example.com) within 14 days of the CE event. The program will respond to grievances from participants in a timely and ethical manner.
ADA COMPLIANCE: This program is in compliance with the American Disabilities Act. Please complete the section in the registration form to request special accommodations for disability (ADA).
For CEU registration you will receive a full refund if you cancel by November 1st. After this date no refund will be offered.